Every customer request is unique. Therefore our partners do not get offers off the rack but a service in- dividually tailored to their tasks and circumstances.
- analysis of the requirements
- design of a layout
- analysis of interfaces and potential risks
- pre-planning of the project
On the basis of detailed speci cations or speci c requirements our designers and engineers create detailed models in 3D technology. The newest hard- and software such as the AutoCAD software Inventor enables us to create up-to- date computer-aided design.
- elaboration of concepts
- layout of plants
- simulations based on models
- cycle time analysis
- analytical and FEM calculation
- 2D drawings and 3D models
- technical documentation:
- description of plants
- operation and maintenance manuals
- CE documentation
- risk analysis and assessment
Precisely and in time manufactured components form the core of each project: the assembly/plant itself. For achieving this, CT manufactures on conventional and state-of-the-art CNC machines.
- manufacturing of single components and component groups, based on customer drawings
- mechanical processing, even in large dimensions
- welded and steel constructions – WHG and EN 1090 certified
- construction of foundations, platforms and restricted areas
- spare parts, components
You refurbish your production line or another section of your factory? We disassemble the respective plant, refurbish functional parts that remain in the plant and take care of the disposal.
- refurbishment and processing of functional parts
- disposal of steel waste
When refurbishment and repair works for big production lines are in progress, things tend to get stressful. Every minute of downtime is expensive; very expensive. Therefore you need to trust your partners 100%. CT combines the experience of many successful projects handled over many years. Experienced project managers, foreworkers and assemblers are the reason for a quick assembly, so your plant is productive as soon as possible.
- pre-assembly of installations with components manufactured by us as well as norm and purchase items acquired through us (gears, bearings, etc.)
- assembly of new plants
- integration of assemblies in existing plants
- installation and integration of necessary control and automisation technology
To ensure a frictionless start of your new plant, C-Technik supports you through the assembly until the point of normal operation.
- support in commissioning
- test runs